The medical terminology covered in this course is relevant to the work place.
- Medical word structure
- General abbreviations signs and symbols
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Respiratory System
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Nephrology & Urology
- Haematology & Endocrinology
You will learn
- How to spell, pronounce and understand medical terms aided by our well tested system of breaking words into component parts.
- Some basic anatomy, body functions, procedures and investigations and much more.
You will be able to add to and further your knowledge with our short Terminology Top Up courses.
Can I do this course? – Yes!
Our medical terminology course caters for those with no previous specialised knowledge as well as those already working in healthcare. Whatever your knowledge you will find this course informative and engaging.
- You will need headphones or speakers for this course
Course length : 15- 20 hours Cost: SPECIAL 2015 OFFERÂ Â£
90 Now Â£40
Certificate issued on completion of quiz
- Course duration : Approximately 15 -20 hours
- Teaching methods: Video, audio, fun exercises and quizzes
- Course completion: Certificate after final quiz
- Time allocated to complete course: 12 weeks
- Once payment is received an enrolment code is sent via email to the individual or manager as required